Wednesday 21 July 2010

German animals

Since Fiona writes the main blog (she feels she might give up soon so I suppose I may be taking over) I decided to come up with a few things to post here. In the countries we go to I am creating a list of animals that we see that we find interesting, or can easily identify that are worth mentioning. So here is the tiny list of things from Germany.

White storks - 5
Unidentified Birds of Prey - 2
Mice - 2 (at least)
Hooded crows - loads

Obviously we saw other animals too but these are the things I wrote down. We did see a load of dogs in Berlin as well, we are finding that people's taste in dog breeds varies in different countries. Berlin was full of big scary looking dogs, including Pit Bull Terriers, Doberman and rottweilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment